Watch WWE Smackdown Live 10/9/20
8 PM ET – Watch WWE Smackdown Live 10/9/20
7 Parts HD Every 15 Min During Live.
Full show | 2 Parts, 10Min After Live Over.
WWE Smackdown Live 10/9/20 Preview:-
- Former best friends Bayley and Sasha Banks set to battle for SmackDown Women’s Title
- Kevin Owens and The Fiend set for brand-to-brand clash ahead of WWE Draft
- Big E to face Sheamus in Falls Count Anywhere Match
- Otis set to defend his Money in the Bank contract in court
- WWE Draft rules and Superstar pools set for 2020 edition
- More cards.
Former best friends Bayley and Sasha Banks set to battle for SmackDown Women’s Title:
Sasha Banks would not like to simply take Bayley’s title; The Boss will have her first in-ring opportunity with her previous closest companion since Bayley’s stunning assault on Banks after the pair neglected to recover the Women’s Tag Team Titles. Two Beltz Banks and Bayley Dos Straps were large and in charge of “The Golden Role Models” of WWE this late spring. Bayley holds her valuable SmackDown Women’s Title, however, she lost her closest companion all the while.
Kevin Owens and The Fiend set for brand-to-brand clash ahead of WWE Draft:
The Raw Superstar brought “The KO Show” to SmackDown a week ago with Alexa Bliss as an exceptional visitor. As Owens examined Bliss concerning her ongoing fascination with The Fiend, the huge figure smashed the set and conveyed a Mandible Claw to the clueless host. Whinny Wyatt got a return greeting to “The KO Show” on Raw to help clarify The Fiend’s activities, however, he rather showed his up and coming adversary a thing or two on a fellowship from The Firefly Fun House.
Big E to face Sheamus in Falls Count Anywhere Match:
The New Daypart has been pursuing a battle with The Celtic Warrior anyplace he can discover it after Sheamus’ terrible parking garage assault. Huge E endeavored to give back in the WWE Thunderdome stacking zone, yet Sheamus got away by tossing a safety officer into the fire. Large E developed triumphant in the pair’s in-ring experience at WWE Payback, however, now the battle will spread all through the field.
Otis set to defend his Money in the Bank contract in court:
The Miz and John Morrison have conspired for quite a long time on the best way to take the pined for a contract from the Heavy Machinery Superstar. The frank couple has endeavored various heists, gotten Mandy Rose exchanged to Raw, and now depended on lawful activity to attempt to pry the agreement from Mr. Money in the Bank.
WWE Draft rules and Superstar pools set for 2020 edition:
The guidelines and Superstar pools have now been concluded for the 2020 WWE Draft.
● More than 60 Male Superstars, Female Superstars, and Tag Teams have been set into the 2020 WWE Draft.
● More than 20 Superstars are qualified to be drafted on Friday night and more than 30 Superstars are qualified to be drafted on Monday night.
● Because of the length of each show, for every two picks that SmackDown chooses, Raw will get three picks.
● Label Teams will consider one pick except if FOX or USA Network, related to WWE Officials, needs to pick one Superstar from the group.
● Any undrafted Superstars will promptly be announced free specialists and ready to sign with the brand based on their personal preference.
WWE Superstars have been part of qualified pools for the Friday and Monday scenes of the WWE Draft. Discussions have been progressing with WWE authorities, so stay secured in WWE Digital for the most recent.
Heavy Machinery (Otis & Tucker)
The Hurt Business (Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin, Cedric Alexander, and MVP)
Lucha House Party (Kalisto, Gran Metalik, and Lince Dorado)
The Miz & John Morrison
Rey & Dominik Mysterio
The New Day (Big E, Kofi Kingston, and Xavier Woods)
Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax
Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
Erik (of The Viking Raiders)
RETRIBUTION (Mustafa Ali, T-BAR, MACE, SLAPJACK, RECKONING & RETALIATION)
The Riott Squad (Ruby Riott & Liv Morgan)
Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro
The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)